These Keto French pancakes are perfect for breakfast, brunch or dessert. Super easy with 5-10 minutes prep time. Keto, Low carb, Sugar Free
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 oz. butter
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, cream, water and salt with a hand mixer.
- Gradually whisk in the psyllium husk while you continue mixing until you get a smooth batter.
- Fry in butter just like regular pancakes. You should count with ½ cup (1 dl) batter per pancake. Make sure your frying pan is neither too big nor too hot, keep it on medium-high heat. Wait until the top is almost dry before flipping.
Note: Dilute the batter with some cream, milk or water if it gets too thick. Add more psyllium husk if it’s too thin.