This is the best Keto Garlic Butter Bread recipe you’ll ever make, use a cream cheese and mozzarella dough combined with almond flour and bacon bits and enjoy in taste! Keto
- 3 eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella (shredded)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup browned butter
- 1/3 cup cooked bacon bits
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Grease a skillet with oil and set aside. In a shallow plate, combine parmesan and Italian seasoning.
- Melt Mozzarella and cream cheese in a large bowl for one minute in the microwave. Mix well with a spatula until smooth.
- Combine the melted cheese, eggs, baking powder, almond flour and bacon. Mix until smooth.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop dough and roll into the parmesan and Italian seasoning mix. Place each ball into the prepared cast iron skillet. Sprinkle with more parmesan cheese. Place skillet in refrigerator for 10 minutes. In the meantime, preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- Remove the cast skillet from the refrigerator. Bake the garlic butter bread for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Brush generously the baked garlic butter keto bread with the garlic butter sauce and serve. Enjoy!
107 calories; 7.82.3 7
2 Comments On This Topic