Keto Strawberry Fat Bombs are an excellent low-carb, high-fat keto snack. This strawberries and cream fat bomb recipe is great for an energy lifting snack or an in-between meal hunger buster. Keto, Low carb
Ingredients (makes 10 servings)
- 6 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 5 fl.oz Double Cream
- 1 oz Strawberry Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil plus extra 2 tsp for rolling
- Mix cream cheese, double cream, coconut oil and protein powder with a hand mixer for 5 minutes, until well combined.
- Set the mixture in the fridge for 1 hour.
- When the mixture is set, rub your hands with a little coconut oil and shape the mix into 10 evenly sized fat bombs (the coconut oil will stop the mix from sticking to your hands).
- Store the fat bombs in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Nutritional values (per 1 fat bomb)
178 calories; 170.5 3