Raspberry Cheesecake Bars – almond flour crust, smooth cheesecake filling and flavorful raspberry sauce, these squares are great for parties or an every day dessert. They are sugar-free and low-carb, but taste better than the real thing. Keto, Low carb, Sugar free, Gluten free
Ingredients (makes 16 servings)
For the cheesecake crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp powdered Erythritiol
For the cheesecake finning:
- 2 eggs
- 16 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Swerve or (powdered Erythritol)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or (sour cream)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
For the raspberry cheesecake topping:
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1.4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp powdered gelatin
- 1/4 cup Swerve or (powdered Erythritol)
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Use square baking dish (you can use 9×9) with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, sweetener and butter. Stir until thick paste is created. Spread over the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes, then let it cool for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300F.
- Beat the cream cheese and sweetener on medium speed with he paddle attachment for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides and the bottom of the bowl, then beat for 1 minute. Add the Greek yogurt, beat until combined. Add vanilla (optional).
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed to incorporate after each addition.
- Pour the batter over the cheesecake crust and bake at 300 F for 45-60 minutes, until the top is set, but still a little soft in the middle. Turn of the oven and let the cheesecake cool inside for 1 hour. Take it out and cool at room temperature completely.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Then cut into squares.
- In a small saucepan, combine the raspberries, sweetener and water. Bring to a simmer, cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. When it’s over, strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Combine gelatin with 1 tbsp cold water, Let it stand for 5 minutes, then add the mixture to the still warm raspberry puree. Let it thicken a little, then drizzle over the cheesecake bars. (If the gelatin thickens the puree completely, warm up over a double boiler or in the microwave and use). * The topping is enough for 3 batches of cheesecake.