Sometimes you just have a craving for cheesecake. Get your cheesecake on the go with this quick and easy recipe for cheesecake tarts! High in fat, moderate in protein and low in carbs it’s actually a pretty complete keto food. Keto, Low carb
Ingredients (makes 12 tarts)
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 12 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup erythritol
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup sugar-free strawberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 350°F! Start off by combining your melted butter with almond flour and mixing until it’s crumbly, but combined.
- Line a muffin tin with paper or (silicone cupcake liners) and press about 1-2 teaspoons of your almond flour crust mixture into each liner.
- Let these crusts bake in the oven for about 5-8 minutes or until you see they’ve turned golden brown.
- To make the cheesecake filling, beat 12 oz. of cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until soft and add in 1 egg. Mix to combine.
- Then add ¼ cup of erythritol, or (your favorite low carb sweetener) and mix.
- Next, add 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice and ¼ tsp of salt and mix one last time.
- Spoon your cheesecake filling onto the baked crusts and bake for about 20 minutes. The cheesecakes will have risen and be set, yet slightly jiggly on top.
- Let them cool on the counter for about 10 minutes and then top each one with a teaspoon of sugar-free jam.
- Then add some fresh fruit over that. We used 3 blueberries for each mini cheesecake. Let them chill in the fridge overnight or as long as you can!