Chocolate fat bombs, made with cream cheese, butter, dark chocolate, sweetener, nut butter and coconut flour. It’s easy to make them, great for a snack or dessert. Keep your sugar cravings satisfied with this delicious keto sweet treat. Keto, Low carb
Ingredients (makes 16 servings)
- 1 tbsp cashew nut butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 2 oz stevia sweetened dark chocolate
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
- Form balls, using 1 tbsp measure.
- Place on a tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate on top (keep refrigerated for up to 1 week). Enjoy!