This meal is relatively high in total carbs and low in net carbs. Chia pudding is so easy to make, will keep you fuller for longer and you only need a few minutes to make it! Keto, Low Carb, Paleo
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (whole or ground)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or (heavy whipping cream)
- 1/2 cup water or (almond milk)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol or Swerve (powdered)
- 5-10 drops Stevia extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- top with 1/2 tbsp raw cocoa nibs or extra dark chocolate (at least 85% cocoa solids)
- Mix the chia seeds, coconut milk, water, cacao powder, Erythritol and stevia. If you prefer a smoother texture, use ground chia seeds (ground chia seeds may taste bitter). Let it sit for at least 10-15 minutes, ideally overnight in the fridge. *If the pudding is too thick, add 2-4 tbsp of water or almond milk.
- Top with cocoa nibs just before serving. Enjoy!
Nutritional values (per serving)
327 calories; 26.55.8 9.4