Fat bombs are quick high-fat snacks that will help you stay fuller for longer. They are great for fat fast and a quick and convenient source of energy. Keep in mind that fat bombs are treats, not meal replacements and you should eat them in moderation, no more than 1-2 pieces a day. Keto, Low Carb
Ingredients (makes 16 servings)
- 1 cup raspberries (frozen)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 250 g mascarpone or (full-fat cream cheese or creamed coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Erythritol or Swerve (powdered)
- 15-20 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- 80 g extra dark chocolate (85% cocoa solids or more)
- 40 g cacao butter
- Place the mascarpone, Erythritol, frozen raspberries and vanilla into a food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Add the almond and coconut flour and pulse again just to mix it up. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the mixture into ice tray. Place in the freezer for 45-60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate and cacao butter in a double boiler or a glass bowl on top of a small saucepan filled with a cup of water over a medium heat. Once completely melted, remove from the heat and set aside to cool down (the chocolate should not be hot when you use it for coating).
- Remove the mixture from the freezer. To cover the fat bombs in the chocolate mixture, use a wooden stick or a fork. Pick up one fat bomb at a time and hold over the bowl of melted chocolate. Spoon the chocolate over the fat bomb until well-coated. Keep turning until the chocolate is solidified. Place each of the coated fat bombs on a tray lined with greaseproof paper and place in the fridge for at least 15 minutes before serving, (store in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for up to 3 months).