Ever had Tiger Butter? Try this low carb, sugar-free no-bake confection. All the great flavors of white chocolate, peanut butter and dark chocolate mixed together. There’s simply nothing else like it.
Ingredients (makes 16 bars)
- 4 ounces cocoa butter
- 4 ounces coconut butter or creamed coconut
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter almond butter would work well too
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp xanthan gum
- 4 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate such as Lily’s chopped (could also use 85% or 90% dark chocolate, although that may raise the carb count a little bit)
- Line a square baking pan (9×9 or 8×8) with parchment paper, allowing paper to come up the sides for easy removal.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cocoa butter, coconut butter, peanut butter and sweetener over medium low heat. Stir until melted and well combined.
- Whisk in vanilla and xanthan gum (the gum is to help emulsify the mixture, to keep the oil from separating out and floating on top).
- Pour into prepared baking pan and spread to the edges. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes to start firming it up.
- Set a heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Add chopped dark chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over peanut butter mixture in pan and swirl gently with a knife (some will sink to the bottom as it is heavier than the peanut butter mixture).
- Refrigerate until firm and then cut into 16 bars or break into chunks with your hands.
Nutritional values (per 16 serving)
155 calories; 17.30 g5.90 g 3.04 g