Small, but delicious. With familiar flavors of vanilla, cinnamon and cardamom, this is the perfect keto snack and goes great with a cup of coffee or tea.
Ingredients (makes 10 servings)
- unsalted butter
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- ground cardamom (green)
- vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- Bring the butter to room temperature.
- Roast the shredded coconut carefully until they turn a little brown. This will create a delicious flavor, but you can skip this if you want. Let cool.
- Mix together butter, half of the shredded coconut and spices in a bowl.
- Form into walnut-sized balls with two teaspoons. Roll in the rest of the shredded coconut.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Per Serving: 90 calories; 10 g0.4 g 0.4 g
Recipe: Diet Doctor