Pure vanilla love. Amazing buttercream flavor. Fabulous creaminess. This keto buttercream will make you reach for your favorite dessert, and guild the lily of flavortown!
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 8 oz. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 – 2 tsp erythritol (optional)
- Brown ¼ of the butter in a small sauce pan until it turns amber in color, but without burning it.
- Pour the browned butter in a beaker and whisk in the rest of the butter bit by bit with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add cinnamon and optional sweetener towards the end.
Note: Add flavor to the cream with anything you want – cocoa powder, cardamom, ground coffee, orange or lime zest. Or even fresh fruit like raspberries or blueberries. Make this dish your own!
Nutritional values (per serving)
Recipe: Diet Doctor